Born in Kiel, Marlene Schreiber studied law at the University of Potsdam with a focus on “Media Business Law”. After an internship in one of the largest commercial law firms in South Africa, she completed her legal clerkship in Berlin and qualified as a lawyer in 2012. Marlene has been an IT specialist since 2019 and a partner at HÄRTING Rechtsanwälte since 2020.
- Officer of the Technology Law Committee der IBA and Chair of the Cybersecurity and Surveillance Subcommittee as well as a member of the „Cyber Security Working Group“
- Co-founder of IT-Juristinnentags – the BarCamp for Digitalisation and law
- Ambassador for Berlin, Global Digital Women
- Co-Publisher “Zeitschrift für das Recht der digitalen Wirtschaft (ZdiW)”
- Spokeswoman of the IT Law work group of the Berlin Bar Association